Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
Airport Phone: +1 612-726-5555
The Minneapolis Marriott City Center hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Transportation to Hotel:
Super Shuttle, fee: $16 USD (one way); reservation required
Bus/light rail service, fee: $2.25 USD (one way) during rush hours, $1.75 USD during non-peak times
Estimated taxi fare: $50 USD (one way)
Discounted Airline Rates
ASTR attendees can receive up to 10% off their airline tickets through Delta by booking online or over-the-phone.
- Online: Go to www.delta.com/meetings, select "Book Your Flight," and enter NMNZY in the box provided.
- Phone: Call Delta Meeting Network Reservations at +1 800-328-1111.
Note: This discount pricing is not valid with any other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers. Not all fares are eligible for use with this discount and fare rules will determine eligibility. Once ticketed, if changes occur, an administrative fee may apply in addition to any difference in the fare.
- Online: Go to www.united.com, click on all search options” in the main screen and enter your Promotions, and Certificates Offer Code ZXGA281804 in the Offer Code box at the bottom of the page when searching for your flight
- Phone: Call the United Reservations Meetings Desk at +1 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code ZXGA and Agreement Code 281804.
For all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservations Desk, there will be a booking service fee per ticket collected. This fee is subject to change without notice. Such service fee is nonrefundable and applies to all itineraries, one-way or round-trip.
To Make an Airline Reservation in the US and Canada:
- Contact their preferred travel agent and provide the discount program information (see Travel agent information below)
- Call United Meetings Reservations:
+1 800-426-1122 (a service fee will apply)
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. CST M-F
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST S-S
Booking Class & Applicable Discount
F, J, Y - 10%
C, A, B, M, E, U, H - 5%
D, Z, P, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K, G, N - 2%
Car Rental Nearby
730 Transfer Road
St. Paul, Minnesota 55114
Phone: +1 651-646-1702
Take I-494W to 35W North. Follow Downtown Exit sign; follow 5th Avenue three blocks to 7th Street, turn left on 7th. Hotel is 5 ½ blocks on the right.
Parking fees are on a 24 hours bases and start at 2:00 pm each day; the cost to park during the weekdays is $23.00 and the cost on the weekends is $17.00.
Valet parking, fee: $36 USD daily
Amtrak Train Station: Union Depot (Station Building), St. Paul (take light rail from downtown St. Paul to downtown Minneapolis)
Greyhound Bus 0.3 miles W
Light rail Station: Metro Transit Blue Line Nicollet Mall 0.1 miles W
Bus Transportation: Look for buses marked “Free Ride” and pay no fare when boarding along Hennepin Avenue. You’ll have an easy ride between the hotel and the METRO Blue and Green lines on 5th Street.