The American Society for Theatre Research (ASTR) is a U.S.-based professional organization that fosters scholarship on worldwide theatre and performance, both historical and contemporary.
ASTR 60th Anniversary Campaign: Give Back to the Future!
Founded in 1956, ASTR that fosters scholarship on worldwide theatre and performance, both historical and contemporary.
Our vision is to:
- Enhance the support for our members' research,
- Continue advocating for theatre scholarship against the threat of STEM-centrism in academia,
- Increase our membership from underrepresented and transnational communities,
- Support and mentor graduate students, and
- Build bridges with local and international communities.
Please join the ASTR 60th Anniversary Campaign: Give Back to the Future! ASTR is healthier and stronger than ever AND we are looking forward to sustaining the upward trajectory and creating a brighter future for our members.
Please consider donating to the 60th Anniversary Campaign? Any amount will help us reach our goal and all donations are tax deductible. Click here to make a donation.